Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I know i'm really lag to post this as pre-univeristy seminar ended more than a week ago.

I had great fun with my group people. Thanks to the Lord for giving me a cohesive and interactive group to managed. We did really well. Winning Digital Chase, which meant we won a present. However in the midst of basking in the glory, we somehow forgot to take a photo with the prize. Wasted.

My Cluster group of leaders were awesome too. We really had fun getting to know each other better. We had a blast without a doubt. Glad they nothing major sprung up but i believed everyone improved their leadership ablilty by leaps and bounds.

I had to just comment how irritating it is to get to the hostel itself from the canteen due to the numerous staircases. The desginers decided that beauty was better than practicality so instead of building a stairs straight up, they decided to do a little detour.

Hence...




and finally



I'll let the rest of the pictures do the talking (:


team-building games


Group Photo (Digital Chase)


Sand Castle Planning


Our Master Piece


ODAC-built Center Piece


Cluster Group A1 <3



Last and not least..

Cluster Head + 'Mei Nui' Miss Yeow (:

No comments: