Thursday, May 15, 2008

School ended today more exciting than usual.

Reason: Soccer boys semi-finals

I told my friend to sms me the updates from the stadium.

Match started at 3.

3.25pm: Maths Lecture.

No one was paying attention. At least not me and my friends cause all of them was waiting for smses to come in.

3.56pm SA scores.

All of us was like damn.

And then i didn't receive anymore sms. We were like why MJ can't score? We were like couting how many more minutes till regulation time had ended.

We were consoling ourselves that making the semi was already good enough when another sms came in during econs makeup lesson which was totally unexpected.

4.49: MJ2-2 SA

I shouted put in class i think super loud. and everyone in class was like WOAH! My econs teacher was like what's the score? The least person you expected to get excited over this matter is the teacher but yep she did. So everyone started talking soccer again for the next 5 minutes. aha.

So the whole class pressure me to call someone at Jalan Besar after lesson ended so i called cheuk and he told me penalty shootout.

I called him back later and i asked him NOT to put down the phone and some others in my class was following me like a 'live feed' along the corridor. Apparantly everyone was doing the same thing as well. Funny.

So in the end we won in the shootout and we are off to the FINALS! (:

No comments: