Thursday, April 10, 2008

Woah. I guess this is the longest time i abstained from blogging ever apart from the O level period. Time seriously passed by so quickly.

So i haven't watch 'The Leap Years' yet. Probably buy or rent the DVD/VCD if i happn to see one next time.

The past One and a Half months has been quite busy. March Block Test, Camp, Colosseum preparations etc. Some events were happy and fun, but i have learnt to take things in my stride.

Well, we got our A level confirmation slip today. A levels is only 7 months away. Not much time left but it seems so far away if you look at it in terms of days.

Like my chem teacher goes:

7 Months of your time
4 years of your life

I think he is right (as teachers always do). Press on. Press on.

On a more anxious note, tomorrow Project Work results are out! The day which has been long overdue. I hope i get an A but whatever it is i know my group have all did their best.

For now, back to BINOMPDF.

No comments: